Thursday, October 20, 2005

Life as I know it

Well, life as I know it right now is confusing. Nothing really drastic has changed or happened, but that's and okay thing for me. If anyone else out there thinks that some changes are bad, let me know because I hate change. Another thing I hate is when you discover someone's feelings and you had no idea that they were thinking this way until it's almost too late. Then you call them on it, and they play it like it's no big deal instead of opening up and sharing with you. It frustrates me to think that I am alone in thinking that it is better to share your feelings with someone you care about than to just brush it off. Please, someone out there, tell me I'm not alone...

3 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

imagine me coming here today? Strange ain't it?
Well here is the long adn short of it.. change is not always good, not always bad, but is ever happening, it is how time truly marches n.
Read Hawkings on this.

Opening up and sharing with one you care about.. difficult.. somtimes it can be more hurtful to be true than to keep your mouth shut.
And in some cases,(especialy males) have there feelings so deeply burried, that you would sooner find atlantis than how a man "feels" about somthing.
Some men grow out of this, some men grow into it.. it is a protection.. I think it proves we're cavemen in bluejeans.. but i could be wrong.

Your geezery, perv, of a pagan friend, Drex.
Click here for Geezer Rights.. and lefts

10:37 AM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

(Can anyone tell me why I can't type the word "and"? Comes out "adn" 90% of the time.... well they say the first thing to go is your typing ability???

10:38 AM  
Blogger .:Brian:. said...

Lorrell, could you email me please? I thought I added you to my address book, but it didn't save properly. Thanks!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home