Tuesday, October 25, 2005

L.A.I.K.I. Part II

Okay, so here I am, feeling lost and alone, wondering if I am some kind of repulsion to all men of the human race. I don't think I'm all that bad...my intelligence and dry wit can sometimes be a little overbearing to some, but that just means they're not the one for me. But this guy I'm after knows me inside and out...at least I thought he did...maybe he doesn't know me that well, or if he does, maybe he doesn't like me because of it. I know that we have great conversations, we enjoy each other's company, but I guess that might have been just a charade. Well, hopeless I will stay, romantic maybe not.

3 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

Lorrell.. you can;t give up on romance.. if you do I will hunt you down and smack you with a herring!

Okay, so you have not found "the one".. trust me, you're young and there are a whole lot of fish in teh sea.. yada yada yada.. (don't you hate that whole "lot of fish in the sea" crap!)
Maybe what you need is a Headonistic, Married, Perv-geezer? (okay maybe not.. )

The pointis, life is short, have fun, if you don;t get your perfect match, and you find out right away, GOOD, move on, it is a whole lot worse to realize after a few years, that the person you are with has nothing in common with you.. and believe me, it happens.

So be glad you have found an incompatability before you ahve years invested..

PS. don;t you just HATE blog spam!
I mean self promoting is one thing.. out and out spam??? Should be a capitol offence.!

2:12 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

PPS.. your hot!
(feel better now?)

2:14 PM  
Blogger DelorumRex said...

YO, just stopped by to say "YO".. hope you had a good weekend.. if not.. hope whoever caused you to have a bad weekend comes down with the crabs.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home