Monday, September 11, 2006

It's Raining, Therefore, I'm Bummed Out

Today is a terrible day. First of all, it's a Monday. No Mondays, by comparison, are ever that great. Secondly, it is the fifth anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Centers, Pentagon, and the crashing of Flight 93 in Shanksville, PA. I watched some of the memorials this morning before I went to school, and, oh man, it really put me in a melancholy mood. Third, it's been raining all day, and that never helps boost one's morale. And, last but not least, I've been talking at length with a friend about personal issues, and things seem to be going a little more downhill than we had hoped for...but that will work itself out. I guess the only thing that brightened my day was the Anatomy and Physiology test I took at 10:00 this morning! Geez, when a day is bad, it's BAD.

1 Comments:

Blogger .:Brian:. said...

Anatomy and physiology test brightens your day? Wow. Well, hopefully things will level out and climb back up. The start of a semester is always depressing due to homework and such, but keep at it, you'll do fine.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home