Thursday, November 17, 2005

Exciting Anticipation

Thanksgiving is a week from today and we already have SNOW!!!! I am so excited...the first part of the title explians that. I'm kinda nervous though because "special someone" is going to be home, and we're going to talk about stuff. I'm anticipating what he's gonna say, but I'm not completely sure I want to hear it...think of me, my Hopeless Romantics, think good thoughts about the week to come..."chapter three" will be posted after the fateful event.

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

Yep we got 8" of it here.. YUCK!!! (When you're a geezer.. it makes your bones hurt.. he says as he swats at an invisible elephant with his cane)

Good luck, but remember no matter what the outcome.. you rock!

3:34 AM  
Blogger Lorrell said...

I'm not old, and my bones hurt too...you see the elephants too!!!???
Thanks, my little self esteem machine, I'm glad you're a part of my cyberlife!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home